The following information can be accessed from this page or from the ‘related links’ menu:
- ATIS site to taxi-cab ratio. This information is the formula NSW T&I use to ascertain if additional ATIS sites are required. The basis of the formula or ‘service benchmark’ is worked on the ratio of taxi-cabs to ATIS sites. With the benchmark being 200 taxi-cabs to 1 ATIS sites in metropolitan areas.
- Complete list of NSW ATIS sites - metropolitan and country.
- ATIS Manual of Inspection Standards for taxis. The ATIS Manual of Inspection Standards contains the procedures and inspection standards which apply to the operation of all licensed taxis (including maxi-cabs, wheelchair accessible taxis and stand-by taxis). These standards are followed by ATIS examiners during taxi inspections.
- ATIS Application and Appointment Booklet. This publication outlines how the ATIS scheme operates post the ATIS Review conducted by the NSW T&I in consultation with the NSW Taxi Council.
- ATIS Application and ATIS associated forms. These forms are for ‘New’ ATIS application AND application for the appointment of an ‘Additional Examiner’ to an existing ATIS:
- ATIS Application Process - General Overview Flow Chart.
- ATIS Examiner Application Form.
- ATIS Examiner Application and Assessment Information.
- NCHRC Consent for Information Form.
- Proving Your Identity Form.
- Credit Card Payment Form.
- Code of Conduct.
ATIS enquiry form. This e-form is designed for applicants who have questions concerning the ATIS ‘application’ and ‘appointment’ process.
Enquires concerning the application and appointment process of a ‘new’ ATIS or an additional ATIS Examiner to an ‘existing’ ATIS should be directed to NSW T&I on 9891 8953.