REGISTRATION NOW OPEN:
EARLY BIRD TICKETS ON SALE NOW
DON'T MISS OUT!
CHANGING GEAR - NAVIGATING THE ROAD TO OUR NEW WORLD
29 - 31 October 2017
Novotel Rooty Hill RSL: 33 Railway St, Rooty Hill NSW 2766
Places are limited. All registrations close 5PM, 20TH October 2017
NSW TIA & CTOA Members Discounts
- Point to Point Transport (Taxis and Hire Vehicles) Regulation 2017
- CTP Insurance Reform
- Chain of Responsibility- Is your Network Ready? On Boarding, Safety Management & Training
- NSW Taxi Council Portal
- Transition and Develop as a Business for Growth
Presentations & Special Guest Speakers:
- Minister for Transport & Infrastructure CONFIRMED
- Deputy Premier NSW and Minister for Small Business (Invited)
- Minister for Finance, Services & Property on CTP Insurance Reform (Invited)
- Point to Point Transport Commission
- Transport for NSW
- State Insurance Regulatory Authority (CTP Insurance Reform)
- National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIS)
- Department of Veterans' Affairs
- CTOA and NSW Taxi Council
- Special Keynote Speaker Presentation
- Assisted School Travel Program
Each ticket includes:
- Full Access to All Presentations, Sessions, Exhibitions & Workshops Sunday 29th - Tuesday 31st October.
- Lunch & Refreshments across both days of the State Conference.
- Welcome Cocktail Reception on Evening of Sunday 29th October, beverages & canapes incl.
- 1x Ticket to the Conference Gala Dinner on Monday 30th October, Including 3x Course Meal & beverages incl. (Paid Conference Delegates can bring a Guest to the Gala Dinner for $110 per ticket)
- Discount on Accommodation at the Novotel Hotel in Rooty Hill.
How Do I Register and pay? Download your Registration Flyer Here